To all VALIDATED CONTINUING Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) Grantees for the 2nd Semester, A. Y 2021- 2022.
In preparation for the release of TES funds for the 2nd Semester of A.Y. 2021- 2022 on September 26 to 29, 2022, please be reminded of the following:
- SCHOOL IDs
MUST be VALIDATED for A. Y. 2021- 2022
Student’s SIGNATURE must be AFFIXED at the back of the student’s ID.
Make sure that the following information is CLEAR (name of the student, ID number, birthdate)
DO NOT TAMPER your photo.
- WHAT TO BRING DURING RELEASING
- BLACK AND BLUE BALLPEN
- CLEAN long brown folder with fastener
- VALID IDs
- 5 long-sized photocopies of school IDs for student-grantees
- 5 long-sized photocopies of a government-issued ID for parent, guardian, or witness
- Note: The front and back MUST be on one page.
- Only ONE PARENT/ GUARDIAN shall accompany the student grantee. If not available, the relationship of the witness of the student-grantee MUST be the first or second degree of consanguinity.
- First Degree (father, mother, brother, sister)
- Second Degree (grandparents, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, and half-siblings of legal age)
- (Note: Authorization letter from the parent and photocopy of their ID are required if they cannot attend.)
- In case the student-grantee cannot come during his/her release schedule kindly inform the office of the Scholarship Coordinator for further assistance.
- SCHEDULE OF RELEASING
- Releasing of TES funds shall be scheduled as practiced to avoid crowding.
- Allotted TIME SLOT must be STRICTLY FOLLOWED.