Admission for Preparatory School
Enrollment is open to all pre-school children of the community. The minimum age is 3 ½ upon enrollment. Each child admitted must be ready for the kind of experience that the school offers. If the child must be withdrawn from the school, notification must be given to the principal two weeks prior to the time of withdrawal. No refunds are given.
3 ½ – 4 ½ – Nursery
4 ½ – 5 ½ – Kinder I
5 ½ – 6 ½ – Kinder II
Admission for Elementary School
Admission and Enrollment
Any child who is six (6) years old at the opening of the classes and who has passed Kindergarten School and who, in the judgment of the Principal will be ready to enter Grade I will be eligible for admission and enroll in Grade I. Parents are required to accompany their children so that the Principal will have a chance to interview them. Birth Certificate must be presented upon enrollment.
Pupils from public schools or other elementary schools recognized by the government seeking transfer to Southern Christian College may be enrolled upon presentation of official credentials such as Form 138 and Birth Certificate. A placement test may be conducted to determine his grade placement.
Policies for Admission
- Birth Certificate is required upon enrollment
- Kindergarten Report Card (Form 138-E) is needed upon enrollment
- Child must be six (6) years old
- A six (6) year old child may be admitted if he has attended kindergarten school
- Any transferee may be accommodated for enrollment if there are slots available
- Must submit Report Card (Form 138) with eligibility to transfer
- Must pass the diagnostic test to be administered by the Guidance Counselor
- Must possess favorable conduct as indicated by his grade in conduct and comments by his teacher
Any pupils who wish to re-enroll in school should present his Report Card (Form 138). He/she is accepted if there is slot available.