College of Theology envisions a society where the people of God are united with the whole creation in the conciliar process for justice, humane society and integrity of creation.
- To prepare students and church workers as agents of personal ecclesial, and social transformation through theoretical grinding and field exposure;
- To provide an evangelical and apostolic theological underpinnings that are broad, interdisciplinary, biblical and theological sound;
- To infuse students and church workers with a culture of a scholarly theological in society, especially between and among Tri-people communities in Mindanao which includes the Muslims, Lumads and Christians;
- To include and practice the virtues of caring and sharing and cooperation through action-reflection-action using the service-learning paradigm;
- To create a venue for theological education in which the culture of research, consultations, theological discussions, dialogue and exchange programs among faculty and students may be enhanced; and
- To expose students and church workers to a climate of ecumenical and church workers to a climate of ecumenical and dialogue in local context as baseline formation in relation to other contexts.
- Bachelor of Theology
- Special Program: Master in Ministry