Envision itself to provide quality training for the holistic development of Midwives and Nutritionists-Dietitians who have appropriate knowledge, skills, attitudes and experiences through instruction, research and service-learning towards the promotion of excellent maternal and child care, nutritional status and community health.
CMAHS commits to provide quality and relevant Midwifery and Nutrition and Dietetics students to make them globally competitive, socially-culturally sensitive, and service-oriented professionals.
- To provide students with appropriate theoretical knowledge and practical trainings in Nutrition and Midwifery within and outside the school campus.
- To provide experiences that help develop students’ critical thinking, creativity and skills.
- To train students to be socially-culturally sensitive to the needs of the clients.
- To develop graduates who are courteous, honest, active, responsible, morally dedicated and service-oriented professionals.
- To conduct research and trainings in the community.
Bachelor of Science in Midwifery (BSM)
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (BSND)
Two-Year Midwifery Course