A premier institution of hotel and restaurant management, nutrition and dietetics education committed to:
- Develop the skills in managerial knowledge in hotels and food service establishment.
- Contribute to the improvement of the nutritional status of the Filipinos through instruction, research, and service-learning.
- Expose students in different training to become skilled and competent restaurateurs, hoteliers and community nutritionists dietitians.
CHARMND aims to provide the necessary concepts, principles, skills and provide local and international training to produce highly competent, efficient, innovative, skillful, responsible managers, entrepreneurs and health workers nurtured with humanistic vision.
To provide students with appropriate theoretical knowledge and practical training in nutrition and tourism industry within and outside the school campus.
- To provide experiences that help develop student’s critical thinking, creativity and skills.
- To encourage students to make use of indigenous and organic materials in food preparation.
- To train students to be culturally sensitive to the needs of the clients.
- To develop graduates who are courteous, honest, active, responsible, moral, dedicated, and service-oriented professionals.
- To encourage students to be actively involved in service-learning activities.
- To conduct research and training in the community.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics (BSND)
Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management (BSHRM)