CECD envisions itself as the prime mower for the education and advancement of critically and ethically responsible leaders and graduates to play meaningful functions in their communities for local and national development.
CECD commits meaningful learning experiences to endeavor for the holistic development of human persons with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will be able to actualize their professional learning in social enterprise, community building and organizational development.
Courses offered and their Objectives
- Bachelor of Science in Extension Education (BSExEd), CHED Recognized, 2009
The course provides students the intensive training and experience in working for change and empowerment through varied extension education and services to individuals to address their knowledge, skills and practice needs to improve their lives; to groups and sectors to access basic services and resource mobilization, and; to peoples’ organizations and communities endeavoring for citizen participation and action. Occupational Internship Program integrates the concepts and theories learned through a semester practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Community Development (BSCD), CHED Recognized,2009
The course prepares students for community development practice, social mobilization and community action, program management for community transformation. The curriculum covers perspectives in development, development programs and policies, practices and skills in organizing and mobilization. Occupational Internship Program integrates the concepts and theories learned through a semester practice.
- Scranton Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship
- Work Scholarship
- PGMA HELP Scholarship
- NCIP Scholarship
- CHED NSQE
- BftW Scholarship
- Enrichment Classes
- Continuing Education for Alumni
- Diverse opportunities to interact with Local, National, and International personalities in the extension field by way of attendance to fora, Seminar- workshops, and trainings.
- Travel opportunities to represent the College in Local, Regional, National, and International Conferences.
- Actual and direct hands-on training in different partner communities of the school and in-school development projects.